About Finale Ligure:
A location that truly needs no introductions.
In Finale you get:
- one of the best locations for riding in the world
- a selection of more than 120 different trails for different skillsets
- great riding conditions and weather nearly year round
- new trails popping up every year
- a local’s tour of the best restaurants and eats (more on that below)
- a location opportunity to ride EWS (Enduro World Series) former course trails. The EWS has come to Finale for many consecutive years, including the Trophy of Nations event on summer 2019, the following event in 2020 and the upcoming double round in Finale and Pietra in 2021
Need we say more?
Bottom line: if you’ve never been to Finale Ligure before, this is your chance to enjoy a brilliant experience!
If you have been here once or more times... don't forget: you've NEVER ridden EVERYTHING in Finale!
What we offer:
Guided tours refined by years-long experience
Crafted selection of E-Mtb specific tours in our unique locations
Catered activities to better discover the history of our territory and broaden your knoweledge
If you are looking for a car to carry you around and sit for half the day, this is not the guide company for you. There are plenty of companies who offer those same services in Finale.
We aim to provide a proper riding experience here: all-mountain/enduro, not “downhill with enduro bikes” type of mountain biking.
Francesco is the consummate professional. Super skilled and fastidious with both his trail and bike and local knowledge. I have ridden with him twice now and both days have been the highlight of my annual Finale trip. I cannot recommend him more. He is living the dream and assisting with my Italian dreams once a year...
Recommend recommend recommend!!!!!!!
If you want to have an awesome time with tonnes of great trails, progressing and pushing your limits go guiding with Francesco!!!!!
He makes you feel super confident and helps you get better at things you aren’t great at while guiding which is awesome.
Always up for a laugh and is totally down to earth.
Thanks so much for the great tour!!!!!!!! And most of all you get way more than what you pay for which is very rare!!
If you're looking for a MTB tour in Finale, this is the place to go. We had such an awesome time, Francesco was very patient with us and gave us all the inside knowledge we needed to have a blast. Can't wait to come back to Finale or for Francesco to come to us so we can give him a guided tour of his own!
No regrets whatsoever.